Sunday, August 15, 2010

Where's Jess?

So my blogging as been majorly non-existent this summer. I promise I am still training but life is just too busy with work, wedding planning, training and having fun! So IM Louisville is exactly 2 weeks from today. I know it's going to be super hot and it terrifies when I really think about how hot it will be but I am still staying calm b/c I actually haven't breathed in that humid, sticky air. My plan is to go slow; slower than slow; keep my HR down and stay WET! If the conditions are what I think they will be or possibly worse my goal will be to be happy with just finishing! If it turns out to be a decent day I just want to go at least 1 minute faster than IM Wisconsin.

On another note, I purchased the ISM Adamo racing saddle...AMAZING! 1st day on the saddle, rode 70 miles in tri shorts and loved it, felt great in aero position. Hopefully more posts will come later as taper is starting to kick in. Below is just another beautiful VT swimming day!

No comments: