Monday, September 7, 2009

#2143

#2143
Those will be my magic numbers come this Sunday! I have been reading through many race blogs reading everyone's race day plans. Boy, people have things really thought out. I am unfortunate in that I have never been to the Madison area and only can picture it through the videos and from what I read. I like that some things are going to be a surprise and there is nothing that I enjoy more than getting to ride a new course. My race plan is simple:
Take it easy, enjoy every minute, stay focused and stay strong. This is something that I have always wanted to do so I have achieved my goal just by going through the training and getting to the race. The day will hold lots of surprises, some good and some bad but I am ready for whatever happens.

No comments: