Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Slightly Freaking Out!

So the training has not been the greatest since my last post...........i have not been even close to consistent which is supposed to be the theme of my training plan this year. I have missed so many days in a row due to nasty, stupid allergies that I HATE!!!!. Once the general symptoms of allergies (itchy eyes, headache) were over I wake up in the middle of the night feeling as though I can't breathe......I am guessing that is what an asthma attack feels like. I just couldn't get good air in. For the past week, this is what I have been feeling anytime I exercise or even just walk up the hill at work. NOT GOOD! So today I am going to make a doctor's appointment to figure it out. It has not bee a good two weeks for training. But on the brighter side of things.....I got my new car, which I have been waiting for over 3 months to get and Luke and I ordered 15 baby chicks so we will have our own fresh, organic eggs to eat. I hope everyone out there is training hard so I can read your posts and get motivated!

No comments: